Earlier this year, the Board amended the jacuzzi rules on a trial basis.
Based on requests from many families, and in accordance with the CDC and the Red Cross, which advise an age limit of 5 and over for jacuzzis, the Board decided to allow children age 5 and over to use the jacuzzi. (Previous age was 10 and over.) As a family friendly club, we hoped this policy would allow for more people to enjoy the facilities.
Now with the end of the summer, we are polling the members — and based on your feedback, will make these changes permanent, or revert to the previous rule that children under 10 are not permitted.
Please note, the following important rules would still apply:
- All children under 18 must be closely supervised by an adult member at all times
- Adult Members have priority for jacuzzi use at all times
- The “no children under 5 rule” will be strictly enforced
Poll is now closed (10/15). thank you for your input!
What should be the minimum age for children in the Jacuzzi?
- 5 and older (71%, 50 Votes)
- 10 and older (29%, 20 Votes)
Total Responses: 70
Lastly, please scroll down to the bottom of the page and optionally submit any comments below!