When: Tuesday, 05/31/2022 12:00am
This is a full-year position to issue and maintain the key fobs for all members. Volunteer must:
- Work with the VP of the club with regards to activating new keys for new provisional and playing members, as well as members who have lost their keys.
- The VP notifies when we need to make a new key for a member
- Make new keys by logging into the dedicated web portal and inputting in the new information.
- Then drop these newly activated keys at the club for the VP to distribute
- Also deactivate keys for resigning members
Varies, about 2 hours per month
General computer knowledge
Total Hours / Year:
Number of Workday Credits Awarded:
NOTE: This is a Workday Event
Contact Person: MBBC Vice President
- Jennifer Roskin
Sign-up for this event:
This event is fully booked.