Free Adult Beginners Badminton Clinic Continues in May
- Dean Schoppe will be hosting a free badminton clinic for adults every Monday night in May, June and July. The clinic will be from 8pm-9:30pm and will focus on "Hitting and Moving." You must be a MBBC member to participate. For more information, call Dean on his cell: 310-505-3535.
MBBC Junior International Tournament Dates
- The MBBC Junior International will be held from August 3-7, 2016 at MBBC. Additional information will be posted at www.mbbcjr.com
Private Badminton Lessons for Non-Members
- Non-members who wish to take private badminton lessons from Coach must complete and sign the Lessons Application form
Private Swim Lessons
Since 1992, Bob Scott has provided private swim lessons to members. Parents must fill out a Swim Lesson Application form, sign and have it approved by the Vice-President prior to the start of any lessons.
Once approved, contact Bob Scott @ 310-545-4489 or via email Bob4chemenv@earthlink.net to make arrangements for times and rates.
- Swim lessons are for members only. No friends, relatives, grandchildren or Junior Playing members.
- Fiscal 2015-2016 Workday Report (Updated through approximately May 2 2016. Please notify the Vice President if you believe there is an error)
- Current Shuttlecock (posted 5/3) - April 2016
Frequently Requested Forms
- Automatic Withdrawal Authorization Form
- Members' Expense Form
- Member Contact List - Last updated February 2016
Upcoming Events (subject to change, so please check back)
|5/23||Free Adult Beginners Badminton Clinic||8pm - 9:30pm||Courts|
|5/30||Free Adult Beginners Badminton Clinic||8pm - 9:30pm||Courts|
|6/11||Workday||8am - noon||Various|
|6/11||Grub at the Club||noon - 6pm||Pool, Lounge|
|6/24||Friday Night Tournament||7:30pm - 9:30pm||Courts, Kitchen, Lounge|
|7/9||Workday||8am - noon||Various|
|7/29||Friday Night Tournament||7:30pm - 9:30pm||Courts, Kitchen, Lounge|
For additional events, go to Calendar & Schedule