- Due to the MBBC International Open, the courts will be closed as follows:
- Fri, Feb 5: 9am - 10pm
- Sat, Feb 6: 9am - 6pm
- Sun, Feb 7: 8am - 1pm
MBBC International Open Tournament
- The final U.S. Olympic badminton qualifying tournament will be held at MBBC from February 4-7, 2016. Top players from around the globe will be battling to secure ranking points in their bid to qualify for the Olympics. Admission is just $10 for the finals (Feb 7). The finals will be live streamed. Information for this tournament. including live streaming information, can be found at www.mbbcbadminton.com
The Rummage Sale is Coming!
- The annual rummage sale is coming soon! Drop off your donations between March 9-11; items may include working appliances, bikes, books, CDs, DVDs, clothing, cookware, dinnerware, dishes, electronics, furniture, jewelry, linens, sports gear, tools, toys, videos, and anything else you think someone would buy.
- The White Elephant Silent Auction and Wine Tasting Party will be on Friday, March 11 and the sale will be on Saturday, March 12. See the "Upcoming Events" below for specific times.
- To volunteer and earn workday credits, for early drop offs, and for questions, contact Donna Gibbs at 310-374-0873 or Mary Kay Kelly.
MBBC Junior International Tournament Dates
- The MBBC Junior International will be held from August 3-7, 2016 at MBBC. Additional information will be posted at www.mbbcjr.com
Private Badminton Lessons for Non-Members
- Non-members who wish to take private badminton lessons from Coach must complete and sign the Lessons Application form
Private Swim Lessons
Since 1992, Bob Scott has provided private swim lessons to members. Parents must fill out a Swim Lesson Application form, sign and have it approved by the Vice-President prior to the start of any lessons.
Once approved, contact Bob Scott @ 310-545-4489 or via email Bob4chemenv@earthlink.net to make arrangements for times and rates.
- Swim lessons are for members only. No friends, relatives, grandchildren or Junior Playing members.
- Fiscal 2015-2016 Workday Report (Updated through approximately July 2015. Please notify the Vice President if you believe there is an error) - Last updated November 11, 2015
- Current Shuttlecock (posted 12/22) - December 2015
Frequently Requested Forms
- Automatic Withdrawal Authorization Form
- Members' Expense Form
- Member Contact List - Last updated April 8, 2015
Upcoming Events (subject to change, so please check back)
|2/7||MBBC International Open-Finals||9am - 1pm||Courts, Lounge|
|2/13||Workday||8am - noon||Various|
|2/19||Friday Night Tournament||7:30pm - 9:30pm||Courts, Kitchen, Lounge|
|3/4||MCHS Tournament||3pm - 8pm||Courts, Lounge|
|3/5||MCHS Tournament||9am - 5pm||Courts, Lounge|
|3/8||Courts/Lounge Closed for Rummage Sale||8pm - 12pm||Courts, Lounge|
|3/9-11||Courts/Lounge Closed for Rummage Sale||All Day||Courts, Lounge|
|3/11||White Elephant & Wine Tasting Party/Silent Auction||7pm - 9pm||Lounge, Kitchen, Courts|
|3/12||Courts/Lounge Closed for Rummage Sale||12am - 4pm||Courts, Lounge|
|3/25||Friday Night Tournament||7:30pm - 9:30pm||Courts, Kitchen, Lounge|
|5/15||Semiannual Meeting||3pm - 7:30pm||Lounge, Patio|
For additional events, go to Calendar & Schedule